According to the mental health awareness week: “depression, anxiety and panic attacks are not a sign of weakness, they are signs of having tried to remain strong for too long.” This online course gives you detailed introductions about the Chinese herbal medicine treatment of different types of depression syndromes. The etiology, syndrome interactions, the western medicine criteria, key points of the treatment, syndrome differentiation, acupuncture, tuina and other psychological treatment methods give this online course its content. Tim Vukan, the founder of Wushan TCM created this E-book to give you the opprtunity to study/review this online lecture which is based on translations of teachings by Chinese Medical Universities for bachelor degree students majoring in their Chinese medicine study.
Click on the image below to access the E-book. Once you purchased this E-book you will receive the password to get your access.
How does it work?
- First purchase the course on our shop.
- Click here to view the E-book.
- Use the password we send to you in your confirmation Email to access the E-book.
- Please note: This link is protected and only visible for course participants who purchased the online course.
- More questions? Contact us here!
- Start now and watch the Free Introduction below!