About the course:
This online course is about the compatibility and application of Chinese medicine formulas. We will talk about principles and explain you the main functions of Chinese herbs applied in a formula. Learn how to understand these important features and integrate them in your clinical practice.
The Chinese Herbal Coach will give you a better understanding about Chinese herbal formulas, for a more successful clinical practice!
The methods are based on the teachings by Professor Xu Xiao Dong (Hangzhou, China) to give you a deep understanding about the various combinations in Chinese herbal medicine.
Start now and watch our Free Introduction about the full online course! Click here for the Free Audio lecture!
This is what you get:
- translated Audio lecture by Professor Xu Xiao Dong (38 min.)
- The Chinese Herbal Coach: access to the full video course (including Part 1 to Part 4)
- PPT (Power Point) Workbook plus Audio guidance for each part of the four courses
- Download the PDF Version to each Online Course
- Free Introduction Course: total of 40 minutes
- The Chinese Herbal Coach – Part 1: 23 pages
- The Chinese Herbal Coach – Part 2: 30 pages
- The Chinese Herbal Coach – Part 3: 44 pages
- The Chinese Herbal Coach – Part 4: 10 pages
- Get total of: 107 pages (video course; with audio and text)
About the presenter:
Tim Vukan, the presenter of this online course, is guiding you through this Chinese medicine lecture. He is one of the few foreigners who received his over ten years of Chinese medicine education, directly in Hangzhou, China! He translated all content from Mandarin and fully designed this online course.
See a short free preview: