Tim Vukan – Your personal Instructor at Wushan TCM
Master of Chinese medicine, MMed at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University (ZCMU)
The founder of Wushan TCM – Chinese medical network, is a certified Chinese medicine practitioner who has been studying and practicing Chinese medicine for more than 10 years at the Zhejiang Chinese Medical University in Hangzhou (China). Daily translations from Chinese textbooks and lectures, as well as a continuous local practice in TCM hospitals, clinics and pharmacies gave him a deep and comprehensive insight into the presence of TCM in mainland China. He completed his bachelor and master study with success and is now bridging China with the west to offer Chinese medicine practitioners and students to gain personal, authentic and professional insights into Chinese medicine from China. He is translating all online courses from Chinese into English and German.
• 1999-2003 Educator study majoring in Taijiquan and Qi Gong for Kids in Münster Westfalen, Germany. Graduated as State-recognized educator
• 2004 Educator in a forest kindergarden in Hamburg
• since 2005 study of mandarin (Chinese language) at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University in Hangzhou, China
• 2006 – 2007 first part of my undergraduate study at Yunnan Chinese Medical University in Kunming, Yunnan province, China
• 2007 – 2011 undergraduate study at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University. Graduation with Bachelor of Chinese medicine.
• 2011 – 2012 Internship at Zhejiang Provincial Hospital of Chinese medicine, attending the national medical license test in Hangzhou, China
• 2012 – 2015 postgraduate study at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University. Graduation with master of Chinese medicine.
• 2015 – 2016 continuing education in Chinese medicine clinics in Hangzhou, China
• 1998 – 2003 Certified teacher training: Ving Tsun Kung Fu by Dr. Jan Hintelmann in Hamburg
• 2003 Certified teacher training: Qi Gong by Institut für Stilles Qi Gong, Zhi Chang Li in Münster Westfalen, Germany
• 2004 Certified teacher training: Taiji Quan / Sword by Foen Tjoeng Lie in Hamburg
• 2004 Continuing education at Epo Wushu College in Dengfeng, Shaolin, Henan province
• 2004 Taiji Training in Yangshuo, Provinz Guangxi
• 2006 – 2012 China Universe Qi Gong (medical Qi Gong) by Huang Cheng Zhang in Hangzhou
• 2009 Continuing education by Pan Chang An, White Crane Kung Fu in Yong Chun, Provinz Fujian
• further continuing educations at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, Qi Gong and Taiji Quan
• Founder and lecturer at Wushan TCM, main subjects: classical medicine, herbal medicine, acupuncture, pediatric tuina as well as mandarin (standard chinese)
• Interpreter at Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
• local seminars and workshops in Hangzhou´s pharmacies and clinics